FAQ - AVI/MPEG DVD MAKER
- 1.What is AVI/MPEG DVD MAKER?
- 2.How much should I pay for it ?
- 3.How can I get it ?
- 4.What are the installation requirements?
- 5.How to install it?
6.How to register?
- 7.What is the procedure of registration?
- 8.Should I pay for upgrading?
- 9.May I pay by credit card?
- 10.Does the trial version of AVI/MPEG DVD MAKER have any limitation?
11.How to convert video files to DVD with AVI/MPEG DVD MAKER? Could you show me an example?
- 12.How to upgrade?
- 13.How to uninstall AVI/MPEG DVD MAKER?
- 14.Does AVI/MPEG DVD MAKER work on Linux system? What about Macintosh and other OS?
- 15.Does AVI/MPEG DVD MAKER support MPEG1? What about other video formats?
- 16.Could I order the CD-ROM version of AVI/MPEG DVD MAKER?
Other Possible Questions:
- 17.How long does it take to burn a DVD?
- 18. Why can’t some DVDs made by AVI/MPEG DVD MAKER be properly decoded and played?
- 19. Can I play the DVD made by AVI/MPEG DVD MAKER on my DVD player?
- 20. Why can’t some disks be played on my DVD player?
21. Why can’t I add my video files to a project?
- 22. What does the message "The Source of Files have error and AVI/MPEG DVD MAKER cannot convert all files" mean?
- 23. Why can’t the files be previewed sometimes after they are added? What does the message "An invalid media type or no mapping filter is found to render this stream" mean?
"AVI/MPEG DVD MAKER" is software to convert MPEG2, MPEG1 and AVI files to DVD with extremely high quality. And it is the easiest software in the market to convert video files to DVDs!
Our Price is $34.95! Click the "ORDER" button to order.
For ordering information, please go to AVI/MPEG DVD MAKER. And to buy AVI/MPEG DVD MAKER, click "Buy" button in the software page.
AVI/MPEG DVD MAKER requires the following minimum configuration to run:
* Windows XP, or Windows 2000.
* Pentium-II 450 MHz or faster processor
* At least 64 MB RAM
* A DVD burner.
* 10 GB available spaces on your hard disk.
To install AVI/MPEG DVD MAKER, please follow these simple steps:
1. Download the installation files (Setup.exe) onto your hard drive (e.g., C:\windows\desktop).
2. Run the installation program by double clicking the Setup.exe icon.
3. Follow the instructions to install AVI/MPEG DVD MAKER software.
4. Done! The software has been installed in your System Directory.
If you wish to register on-line using a credit card, please visit our website at http://www.lacoj.com/avi-mpeg-dvd-maker.html.
Upon the receipt of your registration fee you will receive a register code by email. Then you can fill in your name and this register code. And click "Register" button to register AVI/MPEG DVD MAKER.
Upgrading is absolutely free for registered user!
Paying by credit card is the fastest way to get your register code. Meanwhile we have other payment options available.
Yes. Trial version can add 500M video files to your DVD project only. Please use DVD+/-RW disks for test.
AVI/MPEG DVD MAKER is very easy to use! You can convert your video files to DVDs according to the following procedures:
a. Double click the Desktop ICON and run AVI/MPEG DVD MAKER.
b. Click "+" button on the file list and add the desired files to you project. The File Found Form will appear and you can check the video files you want to add.
c. The names of all selected files will appear in the File List Form. You can change the sequence of them by clicking each arrow button.
d. Put a blank DVD+/-R or DVD+/-RW disk into your DVD burner. (We recommend you use DVD+/-RW disks for the testing purpose.) Click burning button to start. Then follow the instructions step by step to complete the burning. When it completes, the disk will be ejected automatically.
e. Congratulations! It is finished!
Just uninstall the older version of AVI/MPEG DVD MAKER, and then install the new version. There are no partly upgrading files for this software.
To remove the AVI/MPEG DVD MAKER software from your system, you should use the "Add/Remove Programs" control panel in Windows.
AVI/MPEG DVD MAKER could work on Microsoft Windows XP or 2000 only. (In fact, it can run on windows 98 system, BUT at an extremely low speed.) It doesn't work on Linux or others.
But it might work on some Windows emulators in other OS.
AVI/MPEG DVD MAKER supports MPEG2, MPEG1 and AVI files only up to now. But it will support more (such as RM WMV, etc) in next version.
Sure, you can. Please go to the order page. Then select "CD-ROM" at Delivery and pay for the shipment handle fee. Then you will get the CD-ROM version of AVI/MPEG DVD MAKER.
Other Possible Questions
It depends on some factors, such as the CPU and RAM of your system, the capacity of your DVD and so on. Generally speaking, it takes about 2 hours and 40 minutes to burn a 4.7GB DVD+RW (P4 1.7G, 256M ram).
DVD video formats must observe the following standards:
352*480 352*240 704*480 720*480 (29.97 fps NTSC format)
352*288 352*576 704*576 720*576 (25 fps PAL format)
Otherwise DVD will be the subject to a variety of problems. We recommend you choose video files with the above standard formats. Non-standard video files cannot be guaranteed due to different DVD players and software you use.
Sure. Most of the DVD players support DVD+/-R or DVD+/-RW disks.
Not all DVD players support DVD+/-R and DVD+/-RW. You may refer to the User Guide of your DVD player; there may be detailed specifications about its compatibility with DVD+/-R and DVD+/-RW.
If your files cannot be found in the file list after being checked by our file-adding program, it is because your video files are not standard.
It is because some of your video files are not standard and cannot be decoded. The message also lists out all the failed files. But the other files will be converted properly.
Maybe you have not installed a proper MPEG2 decoder. On this occasion, you need to install a media player, such as PowerDVD, to preview. The files can still be burned to DVD even if they are not previewed.