DVD SUPER KIT
AVI/MPEG CD MAKER
- What are the installation requirements?
- How to install it?
- How to register?
What is the procedure of registration?
- Should I pay for upgrading?
- May I pay with my credit card?
- Does the trial version Photo2CD have any limitations?
How to convert pictures to VCD with Photo2CD?
- How to upgrade?
- How to uninstall Photo2CD?
- Is Photo2CD compatible with Linux or Macintosh system? What about other OS?
- Does Photo2CD support TIF pictures? How many kinds of formats does Photo2CD support now?
- Why is everything shown in strange characters I can not understand?
- Why does my Photo2CD add only 20 pics to a project?
- Why can’t I add any Gif pictures to a project?
- Could I order the CD-ROM version of Photo2CD?
Photo2CD requires the following minimum configuration:
* Windows 98 SE, Windows ME, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, or Windows XP
* Pentium-II 450 MHz or faster processor
* At least 64 MB of RAM
* You must have a CDW drive.
* 1 GB free hard drive space on your system drive.
To install the "Photo2CD", you should:
1. Download the installing file (Photo2CDSetup.exe) to a location on your hard drive (e.g. C:\windows\desktop).
2. Run the installing program by double click on the Photo2CDSetup.exe icon.
3. Follow the instructions of the installing program step by step to install the "Photo2CD" software.
4. Done! The software has been installed in your Systems directory.
After we receive your registration fee, we will send you a register code by e-mail . And then you can follow the registration instruction to register Photo2CD.
Upgrading is absolutely free for registered user!
Paying by credit card is the fastest way to get your register code.
However,we have other payment options available.
Yes. Trial version allows only 20 pictures to be added to your project.
Photo2CD is very easy to use! Even if you never use it before, you can convert your pics to VCD by the following procedures:
1. Double click the Photo2CD icon on the Desktop and run it.
2. Click "+" button on the bottom of the Picture List and add pictures to your project. The File Found Form will appear and you can use it to find the pictures you want to add.
3. After you add all the pictures to a project (You may browse all the pictures you want to add from the Picture List Form), you can reorganize the displaying order of your pictures by clicking the arrow button on the right of the Picture List Form. You can also set your favorite default delay time for each picture.
4. Save the project by clicking "Save" button.
5. After you make sure of your project, you can start burning the project onto the CD by clicking "Burn" button. Then follow the instructions step by step to complete the burning. When burning finishes, the CD will be ejected automatically.
6.Congratulations! You can enjoy your Photo VCD now!
Just uninstall the older version of Photo2CD first and then install the new version to the selected location.
To remove the Photo2CD software from your system, you should use the "Add/Remove Programs" on the control panel in Windows.
So far, Photo2CD works only on Microsoft Windows Series. It doesn't work on linux or others. But it might work on some Windows emulators in other OS.
By now, only Bmp and Jpeg pictures can be supported. But we ensure that the future versions of Photo2CD will support more picture formats.
"Photo2CD" is software that can convert pictures to VCD with extremely high quality.
And it is the easiest software in the market to convert pictures to VCD!
Our Price is$24.95!
For ordering information, please go to http://www.lacoj.com
Buy photo2cd, click "Purchase" buttom at the product page or on the homepage.
Photo2CD supports several kinds of languages. Please click the Muti-language button and select the language you understand, e.g."English".
The trial version software can add only 20 pics to a project. If you want to add more, you have to register it again.
By now, only Bmp and Jpeg pictures can be supported. And we ensure that the future version of Photo2CD can support more picture formats.
Sure, you can. Please go to the order page. Then select "CD-ROM" at Delivery and pay for the shipment handle fee. Thus, you will get the CD-ROM version of Photo2CD.